Anxiety | Parenting| Depression | Transitions & Loss | Relationship Issues | Self-Esteem | Grief and Loss | Career l Mid-Life and Aging | Personal Growth l Unresolved Childhood Issues l Trauma
My work with individuals is an immensely rewarding area of depth, richness, vitality, and transformation.
Through having the time and space to focus on your life, you embark on a deeply personal journey of discovery and growth.
By blending the best of western therapeutic approaches with eastern wisdom, I help my clients:
- Say, feel, and be present with what needs to come forward
- Release the emotional grip of painful past experiences
- Increase self-understanding and awareness
- Develop healthier, more satisfying relationships and work
- Create a deeper sense of ease and balance
- Find more flexibility in how to respond to your life’s circumstances and other people
- Skillfully navigate emotions and
- Build a stronger, lasting and life-affirming connection to your self
One of the fundamentals of my approach with clients is mindfulness, which in psychotherapy is non-judgmental awareness and acceptance of your mental, emotional, and physical experiences.
Mindfulness can bring forth feelings, sensations, images, memories, and more – material with which we can explore your inner world. It can also be used as a way to calm down your nervous system, which helps you to be more focused and also able to hold a bigger perspective on your life.
I find mindfulness enormously helpful, even in very small doses, as it helps clients regulate their emotions, their thoughts, and their somatic experiences (i.e. anxiety), inside and out of the sessions.